Activity Cancellation and Refund Request
Refunds will be given when:
- GSWPA cancels council activity
- Financial Assistance is not awarded and the registrant has made a partial payment
- Registrant cancels their registration
1. By the posted registration deadline for programs/training OR
2. 2 weeks prior to the camp start date.
Refund requests submitted after these deadlines will result in forfeiture of registration fee.
Refund requests submitted after these deadlines will be considered when a registrant cancels due to illness, family illness, or family emergency.
Refunds will NOT be given for deposits, late arrivals, early departures, no shows, or participants who leave due to behavior or due to dissatisfaction. Financial Aid will not be refunded to members upon cancellation of activity.
Note: If you want to transfer your registration to another member, please use the
Transfer Request Form
Are you cancelling and requesting a refund for more than one person?
Names of Attendees:
Name of Attendee:
Name of Council Activity That You're Unable to Attend:
Date of Council Activity:
Attendee is Ill
Please describe the family emergency:
Please describe the family illness:
Please describe the reason you cannot attend:
Please attach a physician's note:
Do Not Fill This Out